Voting

Friday, March 19, 2010

Oklahoma Science Museum

We met Brenda and her family at the Oklahoma Science Museum. We were able to get in free because of our EP membership. It was great. The kids were even asking to go back the next day.This was the only picture I took. I just was not motivated to take pictures with a point and shoot camera. Since I've gotten used to my SLR that is all I want to use. It was a definite bummer that my camera was broken. After the science museum the 3 younger girls and I went to Brenda's house in Edmond and then Mark and the 2 older kids went to Bass Pro Shop and back to the motel to watch basketball. Brenda brought the younger girls back to the hotel later and watched the kids swim for a couple of hours while Mark and I were at the temple. It was our stake's fill the temple day and our ward was assigned to go to the 2 latest sessions. By the time Mark and I got back to the hotel late that night the temperature had dropped 40 degrees from the morning and it was snowing. Rob and Mark drove home during the day on Saturday and the rest of us spent the night at Brenda's and drove home Sunday morning. I was glad I slept and drove home in daylight because there was still a fair amount of snow on the roads!

No comments:

Post a Comment