Voting

Friday, October 29, 2010

Trick or Treating

This was our 5th Halloween in our current home. Since we've lived here, we have gone trick or treating to the businesses every year with my friend, Lori, and her kids. Lori drives her big green van from one end of the parking lot to the other and I walk with the kids. However, the kids are getting older and this year we let them go by themselves quite a bit of the time. We had a great time as usual. However, I couldn't help being a little sad knowing that this will be the last year that we'll be able to do this together because Lori is going to be moving.
I had all the kids go into this gazebo so I could take a few pictures. Brennan is in the back and then there is Chad, Maddie, Angelynn, & Brock. Morgan is hiding behind her pumpkin and I'm not sure where Reagan is at the moment!!
A little while later I took the girls to the church for a Trunk or Treat. They held it inside in the cultural hall which was kind of a bummer. Mark and the bigger kids were at the high school football game. Reagan is a cheerleader, Morgan is Raggedy Ann and Maddie is a movie star. We went for simple this year and just used costumes we all ready had around the house. Since Halloween was on Sunday, we didn't go trick or treating around the neighborhood, but at least the kids got to go at the church and to the businesses so it all worked out fine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment