Rob finally had his Eagle Board of Review on September 17th. Rob had been a life scout for at least 2 1/2 years. He had more than twice the number of required merit badges. However, he still had to do the final 2 required merit badges and his Eagle Project. He officially finished all of the requirements a week before his 18th birthday.
This is a typical Rob pose for a picture - serious, no smile. The picture doesn't do how he really looked justice. He looked hilarious!! His pants were skin tight and they were serious highwaters. I loved the added touch of his Scout baseball cap. He told me that he wasn't sure if he had ever been in full uniform before!His eyes are not closed on accident here. He was trying to be a total dope!
I love this picture of him where I caught his real personality. He was able to laugh after his dopey pose!!



Beautiful picture of Rob. Love the smile!! Congratulations to Rob on the huge accomplishment of Eagle scout. That's awesome!
ReplyDelete