Voting

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Building with Marshmallows

I have found lots of fun blogs and websites with cute kids crafts. One of my favorites is the Family Fun website which I use a lot along with all of my back issues of Family Fun. My other favorite site is Skip to My Lou. (www.skiptomylou.org There is a craft camp button on the left side of the main page and if you click on this it will take you to a page that shows all the craft camp crafts) I have found so many fun ideas there. This month they are doing a craft camp in which a Kid's craft idea from a different blog is posted everyday. I have been gathering together craft supplies for a lot of these crafts and this morning I let the girls pick which one they wanted to do first and they picked building with marshmallows.
Nancy, Reagan and Melissa making marshmallow creations.
Nancy lifts her marshmallow weights while Reagan holds out her hammer!
Maddie was gone in the morning so she did some marshmallow building in the afternoon. After awhile Maddie asked for mini marshmallows and toothpicks. She liked building with those better, but the big marshmallows and straws worked great for the younger ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment