This is my last post for today. I was way behind with my blogging, but now I'm completely caught up. My productivity has been way down last week and this week. I've just kind of taken it easy, watched the Olympics and scrapbooked. I figure that the Winter Olympics only come around every 4 years so it is a great time to take a break!! Next week I'll get back to my hectic pace for a couple weeks, but then I'll have a little bit more break time once March Madness starts (definitely one of my favorite times of year and even more so this year, since my favorite team is the #1 ranked Kansas Jayhawks!!!)
Monday was Marissa's 17th birthday. It is hard to believe that she only has one more birthday at home before she goes off to college! I think she had a pretty good birthday. She was asking for money so she could use it towards buying an I-Touch. We just went ahead and got her and I-Touch. She was pretty excited!!
I take way more spontaneous pictures then posed pictures. I may have posted a posed picture here if I would have taken one, but I
didn't so this will have to do!!
Wow-17! Happy birthday Marissa.
ReplyDeleteCan't believe she is 17?! She got a great "Happy Birthday" rendition from us. We were totally on key.
ReplyDelete