I went on a field trip with Maddie's class to the Kansas State Fair. We took the bus to Hutchinson. It was a super fun field trip.

Sarah, Sydney and Maddie on the bus. These are the 3 girls that I was in charge of.

We went to this monkey show shortly after we got there. We got there early and got really good seats. It was a great show. They guy was wearing a baseball cap that said "I'm the Boss" and the monkey stole it to show who was really the bus. It went back and forth several times with each of them taking the cap from the other one.

Now we see who really is the boss!!

The girls pet a llama!

Playing in the cab of a combine!

Watching the pig races - something you have to do at the Kansas fair!

The racing pigs.

Making some crafts at the craft barn.

The girls all spent their money on treats and we stopped to eat them. On the way out of the fair, I got myself a treat - fried pickles. They were great!
Below is a picture of the entire group from Maddie's elementary school right before we left to get on the bus to go home!
No comments:
Post a Comment