Voting

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Update & Dove Hunting

I haven't kept up with blogging lately like I would like to. I thought I was going to have all this time once the kids were all in school. However, I'm PTO president at the elementary school this year and so far it has been monopolizing my time and stressing me out.
My plan to catch up is going to just do random posts so I can keep myself interested. Since I use the date when the event actually happened for the blog post, it makes it easy for me to make posts out of order, but they all end up in order in the end.
Today I am taking a break and doing one of the things I love--watching college football! I decided that it would be easier to justify spending my day watching college football if I did some blogging at the same time!! I can also justify watching football as an opportunity to spend time with Rob & Marissa who are also college football fans!!
Rob & Mark got up early this morning to go Dove hunting. When they got back, Rob was excited to show Maddie his birds and let me take pictures.
Rob shows off one of the doves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment