Voting

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Ward Party at the Park

We had a ward party today at the park. It started at noon and it was HOT! We have had triple digit weather almost every day for the last few weeks. (I can think of one day that it didn't hit 100). Summers are always hot in Kansas, but this summer has been scorching!!Reagan agrees to let me take one picture of her.
A bunch of little girls eating together at a table. Someone pointed out to me how cute they were so I took some pictures. Morgan is hiding from the camera.
Maddie, Lila, and Truman. Maddie loves little kids. Lila is new and Marissa was having a great time with her today. Truman calls Maddie "My Maddie".
Gathering candy from the pinata. After the party, Maddie said that this was the funnest ward party she had ever been to. I would have to say it is the hottest ward party I've ever been to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment