Voting
Thursday, April 8, 2010
The car
First of all, I must say that my favorite thing about these pictures is how I took them. It was completely dark outside and I was able to take them with my new camera with an ISO of 6400 and no flash. I love my new camera!!
We are usually really good about decorating the cars when one of Mark's siblings get married. However, this time we were really slacking. As the reception was almost over, we realized that we hadn't decorated the car and no one had supplies. Evva's family had decorated the inside, but they promised they wouldn't do the outside. We had made no such promise! Grandma had lipstick but she wasn't willing to lend it to us. Luckily, we were near stores. Clayton ran to the store and got supplies and we did a quick decorating job with shaving cream and oreos.

Dave was a good sport, when he had to clean some of it off before they could leave!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment