Before swimming, the girls wanted to go over and play at Kim's house for a little bit. I just took some random pictures of the girls eating lunch. I was excited about these pictures because I could take them without a flash by increasing my ISO. I couldn't have taken this picture on my old camera.
Voting
Monday, April 5, 2010
Randomness on Monday
We planned to spend Monday with the Hislop cousins since they were out of school. We went swimming in the afternoon. However, I didn't take any pictures because I was worried about my camera.
Before swimming, the girls wanted to go over and play at Kim's house for a little bit. I just took some random pictures of the girls eating lunch. I was excited about these pictures because I could take them without a flash by increasing my ISO. I couldn't have taken this picture on my old camera.
Cooper & Reagan with blue tongues after eating some cake with blue frosting.
We went to Grandma's house to watch the NCAA basketball game. It was a GREAT game and the last shot came within 1" of the perfect storybook ending. We ended up spending the night at Grandma's because there was a major blizzard.
Before swimming, the girls wanted to go over and play at Kim's house for a little bit. I just took some random pictures of the girls eating lunch. I was excited about these pictures because I could take them without a flash by increasing my ISO. I couldn't have taken this picture on my old camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment