On June 28 we went to Emporia for a baseball tournament. Rob had to be there early so Reagan and I decided we would go to the zoo and the Veterans Park while we were waiting. The zoo was next to the baseball field and the Veterans Park was across the street.
As we walked up to the zoo, Reagan saw a turtle on the other side of the fence and I thought this was a great photo op!
I figured I should take at least one picture of an animal at the zoo!
Raccoon Reagan at the zoo!
A view of the baseball field from the zoo showing how they are next to each other!
Reagan, showing her wing span!
Reagan posing with a helicopter!
Climbing a chain. Reagan will always seize any opportunity to climb!!
On top of the anchor!
Rob at bat!
Rob playing second base!




No comments:
Post a Comment