Voting

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Last Day of Preschool

When I went to Reagan's program today, it was weird for me to think that this is the last preschool program I will attend for one of my kids since we are officially leaving this stage of life!! Having 5 kids and moving some while the kids were little, our kids have attended a lot of different preschools and I've also done cooperative preschool with every one of my kids as well. Marissa went to a couple of really good ones while she was little but until we found Reagan's current preschool I had never found a preschool I liked as well. However, the last 2 years have been wonderful. This was by far my favorite preschool in Kansas!!
Reagan sings in the program
Reagan had 3 teachers this year and she loved them all. Here, she is with Mrs. Laura.
Mrs. Patti is the director and she is fabulous!!!
Mrs. Gretchen is the other teacher. Mrs. Gretchen told me that it is easier to see some kids leave then others and Reagan is one of those kids that she is really going to miss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment