Rob and I brought our church clothes with us to the game. His team lost and were beat out, so Rob and I drove straight to the church from Hutch. We were about a 1/2 hour late for sacrament meeting, but we went ahead and went in and sat with the girls. As soon as I sat down, Reagan came over and sat on my lap. She was being so sweet, but Marissa informed me that she had been a royal pain. I asked her if she had been being nice and she didn't answer.
A few minutes later, I looked at Maddie and noticed her shirt was on inside out. She explained to me that she had done this on purpose because the front of the shirt has black writing on it. This is a picture of her inside out shirt, but the picture really doesn't depict it.
Voting
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Sunday Madness
Today was a pretty crazy day. Mark 's plane left at 7 a.m. for Bermuda and Rob and I had to be in Hutchinson by 8 a.m. for baseball. Marissa was in charge of getting the younger girls to church and she had to be to church early for choir practice. Marissa called me at the game and told me that she couldn't find her phone. She called me back a little while later and said that Morgan & Maddie were helping her look for her phone and Reagan was still asleep. Morgan suggested that they wake up Reagan and ask her about the phone. When Marissa first asked her, she said that she didn't know where it was. However, Marissa then offered her a prize if she could find it and promised her she wouldn't be mad and Reagan immediately told her exactly where it was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment