This was a day of celebrating the end of being at a certain school. After I left Reagan's preschool program, I went to Central Park where the 5th graders were having their end of school barbecue. They had a kickball tournament. I got there just in time to see Morgan's class lose an extra inning game. She was whining to me that the other 2 teachers were not fair referees and were making bad calls. I told her to quit complaining. A little bit later, Morgan's teacher told me that she would have to agree with Morgan that they made some pretty bad calls. Morgan at least felt better that her teacher agreed.

Playing on the bridge, and amazingly enough no one even fell in.

This was my favorite picture of the day. There is just something about capturing the ball in the picture that makes it neat and I also like Morgan's facial expression.

Tug of War. Morgan's teacher is in the front for her class.

Morgan takes some pictures with one of her friend's cameras.
No comments:
Post a Comment