Rob & Marissa look at the Book of Mormons in many different languages.
Voting
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Church History in Missouri
The Sundays fell perfectly on our trip so that we could go to church and visit some church history sites on both Sundays. Today we were in the Kansas City area so we went to church in Independence and then we went to the Independence Visitor's Center. I hadn't been there since it had been remodeled and it is really great.
Reagan have fun being a pioneer while Morgan is along for the ride.
I'm not sure what Rob is doing here, but I'm pleased that he hasn't managed to get Morgan upset!
Rob & Marissa look at the Book of Mormons in many different languages.
This was Morgan's favorite spot. She really enjoyed watching all the Mormonads that played here.
Reagan and Morgan at Liberty jail. I had fun taking pictures here. This photo was taken without a flash.
Rob & Marissa look at the Book of Mormons in many different languages.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment