Voting

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pittsburgh Zoo

We got up in the morning and drove to Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh is very green and has lots of trees and hills. I really liked it!! We drove through a little corner of West Virignia so that was another state for us to visit. We drove straight to the airport and picked up Mark. He had been working in Atlanta so he flew from Atlanta. We then drove to the Pittsburgh zoo. I thought it would be half off with our zoo pass, but it was free so that was a bonus!!Mark & Marissa at the zoo.

The baboon poses for a picture.
Reagan watching for a shark to pet.
Morgan pets a shark! It was a fun zoo!
After the zoo, we ate lunch at Chick-fil-a and then we checked into our motel. The girls and I stayed at the motel and I did wash and took some of them swimming. We walked over to Outback for dinner. They were excited to eat steak!! Mark & Rob went to see the Pirates play the Padres. It was the worst team (Pirates) in the National league playing the best (Padres) and the Padres win. There was a rain delay towards the end so it lasted a long time. They had a great time, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment