I bought this little puzzle from the dollar store to use in a summer craft, but when we brought it home Reagan immediately put it together. The other day she asked me if I knew what happened to the missing puzzle piece. When I told her I didn't know, she proceeded to tell me the story. Rob asked Maddie if she thought they could get Kate to eat a puzzle piece. They took a piece of turkey and wrapped it around the puzzle piece and sure enough, Kate ate it. Rob told me that Reagan was crying when it first happened, but later that day she was telling everyone about it and wasn't bothered by it anymore.
Voting
Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Father's Day & Missing Puzzle Piece
I bought this little puzzle from the dollar store to use in a summer craft, but when we brought it home Reagan immediately put it together. The other day she asked me if I knew what happened to the missing puzzle piece. When I told her I didn't know, she proceeded to tell me the story. Rob asked Maddie if she thought they could get Kate to eat a puzzle piece. They took a piece of turkey and wrapped it around the puzzle piece and sure enough, Kate ate it. Rob told me that Reagan was crying when it first happened, but later that day she was telling everyone about it and wasn't bothered by it anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment