The next stop for us in Abilene was the Greyhound Hall of Fame. It was basically across the street from the Eisenhower Museum!
Reagan and Morgan out in front of the museum before we went in.
Reagan and Morgan posing on one of the statues!
The kids were most excited to see that there were some real greyhounds roaming around the museum. This is a picture of Jade and Reagan. Jade was really friendly and willing to let people pet her. The other dog, Gary, was terrified of kids. Rob was pretty excited that he was able to get close enough to pet Gary and he let Rob pet him.
Rob & Maddie were especially interested in looking at things in the museum. They loved it and I was so happy to see them have such a great interest! Morgan, Reagan, and I spent more time out front in the gift shop once we got through the museum. I was finding cool post cards to send to Marissa and to buy for the sister missionaries in our ward. The girls were enjoying petting Jade, too, while we were waiting.

No comments:
Post a Comment