Voting

Friday, August 30, 2013

On our way home, we stopped for a late lunch/dinner at Ole's Big Game Steakhouse - another Roadside America Attraction
Ole's Big Game Steakhouse in Paxton, Nebraska.

A group shot of one of our tables eating dinner.  The Moms were all happy to have internet access on their phones.  The food was actually really good and the atmosphere was super awesome!

This is actually a leopard, but the reason I took the picture is because it looked like a jaguar to me!

 Our waitress was kind enough to take a picture of our whole group - a final concluding group picture for our trip.

After we left Ole's Big Game Steakhouse, I think we had about an hour drive until our two cars separated.  We stopped at a rest stop just a a few miles from Kearney, Nebraska.  We took Michael with us since the other car didn't have room for him.  The other car drove home.  They ended up hitting a major rainstorm and didn't get home until after 4 in the morning.

Michael and my family went to a motel in Kearney.  I was so glad that I opted to stay in Kearney since I was the only driver in my car.  It allowed us to see a few more fun things and drive home during the day when I wasn't tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment