Voting

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Washing Windows & Best Rest Stop Ever!

We stopped to get gas and snacks in Hermosa before heading on home!
 Reagan decided to help me out by cleaning the windows.  When I spotted her cleaning, it was just too cute not to take pictures!

 Standing up to reach more of the window.

 I love this view of her face to show her concentration!

 This was one of those Roadside America Gems in our view!!  When I read about this one, I thought it sounded soooo funny!  I hadn't told the kids what it was because I wanted them to be surprised.  When I was talking to my Mom about our trip she started telling me about this rest stop and Carhenge and how we should go there.  It made me laugh, because I was all ready planning on going there and thought it was amazing.  It was awesome to hear that my Mom, Dad, and Jill had been there before!!

 Reagan just kept going on and on and on about how comfortable this chair was!!

 Maddie, Michael and Reagan hanging out at the rest stop. ( Love how Reagan has our two favorite university represented in her clothes - BYU and KU!!)

 Michael, Maddie, Reagan and Jaxen.

A close up view of the WiFi.

No comments:

Post a Comment